Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog Name

I initially thought about this blog-site as WILT, with this in the description.

An honest attempt to capture "What I Learned Today". The acronym WILT is an attempt to be sarcastic about the ironical pun on the word of wilt, which means to lose strength, such as used in "to wilt after a day's hard work". Of course, the intent is quite the opposite - to provide energy in the form of knowledge.

But since the sub-domain name wilt was already being used in blogspot, I used wilth instead, with the h being for honestly.

Then, I turned to look for LRKG (Lambi Race Ka Ghoda). But, it seemed that sub-domain name was taken up as well. So, I used 1100010010 for a while.

And now, I have turned to techthirstday. Until last year, our team used to meet every Thursday, to discuss what we have learnt recently. And I thought I could use the same name for this. Sounds nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment